Lawyer’s Professional Liability Insurance for Cannabis Attorneys
A+ (Superior) XV ($2 Billion or greater) Rated Insurer
Limits Up to $1,000,000/$2,000,000
Deductible Options:$2,500 to $25,000
$3,000 minimum premium for $100,000/$300,000 limits
We write part-time firms and employed lawyers
Law firms and Employed Lawyers serving the cannabis industry
- Broad Definition of Legal Services: includes services performed as a lawyer, arbiter, mediator, expert witness, title agent, notary public, governmental affairs advisor, lobbyist, or member of a bar association. Plus services performed as an administrator, conservator, receiver, executor, guardian, trustee or in fiduciary capacity (except as a fiduciary as defined by ERISA). Legal services also includes pro bono services.
- Automatic ERP: Thirty (30) days (no additional charge).
- ERP Options: Up to three years (additional charge)
- Independent Contractor and Of Counsel coverage
- Formal Mediation: reduce your deductible by up 50% up to $25,000 by resolving your dispute through formal mediation.
- Disciplinary Proceedings: $25,000 aggregate.
- Territory: World Wide covers services performed anywhere in the world provided claims are made in the USA, it's territories, possessions, Puerto Rick or Canada.
Individual policy terms may differ due to underwriting, please check your quote carefully.
CONTACT AN UNDERWRITER AT 973.995.0500
Get a Premium Estimate